Terms & Conditions:
By ordering from April Custom Cakes & Design you agree with the following:
1. Rush fee: To rush a cake production under our leadtime, a rush fee of 25% ~ 100% applies.
2. Confirmation: Orders will be guaranteed to be scheduled into production ONLY when full payment or deposit is received.
3. Deposit: There is a 50% non-refundable deposit due at time of booking date/production.
Payments must be made by cash, major credit cards, or check. A $50 fee applies for all returned checks. Tax is included in total amount where applicable.
4. Final Payment: Final payment is due one week before the event date or at pick up. After final payment date, only cash or credit cards will be accepted.
5. Changes: Any changes to orders must be made two weeks prior to event date or as soon as possible to ensure the quality of the product. Rush fee will apply to changes within two weeks from due date.
. Cancellation: 100% of entire purchase is refundable within 3 days from purchase date. A flat design & consultation fee of $75 will be charged. 50% of entire purchase is non-refundable within 2 weeks of project due date.
7. Delivery: We deliver all our cakes personally and must be scheduled in advance to get your products on time. Please make sure receiver for the products will be there at the time of the event.
8. Media release: April Custom Cakes & Design reserve the rights to openly discuss, post images of all baked goods we worked on after 24 hours following the event.
9. Allergy: Our products may contain or come into contact with dairy, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens.
10. Flowers: Sugar flowers require at least 2-3 weeks advanced notice. If fresh flowers are desired, please inquire or ask your florist for flower arrangement.
GUARANTEE: April Custom Cakes & Design promises you the best product, ingredients, and service we can provide. It is always our goal to more than satisfy you.
However, April Custom Cakes & Design will be NOT be held responsible should any damage occur to the product after delivery/pick up is completed.
Please note that direct sunlight and temperatures of 75°F and higher may have drastic and adverse effect on any cake.